Real estate is the preferred investment vehicle of many Filipinos. You probably know people who are living off passive income from their rental properties. Why not you?
Learn how to “Make Money With Rental Properties” featuring real estate investor Carl Dy.
In this third batch of this jam-packed seminar, Carl will teach you what you need to know to buy, market, and manage rental properties. Carl has been purchasing, loaning, and leasing properties for over a decade. He manages more than 20 residential condos and renting them out to local tenants and expats from companies like Marubeni, Komatsu, Panasonic, Solaire, Blackberry etc.
Carl will teach you:
- The 2 types of investments
- The 3 advantages of rental properties versus alternative investments
- The 3 ways to make money with rental properties
- What you need to know when getting a loan
- The different kinds of rental properties you can invest in
- The power of rental properties
- Who you need in your real estate investing team
- The 6 steps to make money with rental properties
- The 5 factors to consider when looking for properties
- The 5 tips in furnishing your properties
- 6 ways to market your rental properties to potential tenants
- The 7 techniques in properly staging your properties
- The 27 items you must include in your lease cont
- How to make sure you make a good return on your investment
- How to manage your properties and your tenants
- How to maximize your income from rental properties
- How to run your real estate investments like a business
Who Should Attend
- First-time investors who want to make money from real estate
- Existing landlords who want to learn more about investing
- Real estate brokers who want to get into rental properties
- Stock market investors who want to diversify their portfolio
What You Will Learn
MODULE 1: BUYING YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
- Is investing in rental properties for you?
- Pros and cons of each type of rental properties
- Pros and cons of various ownership types
- Advantages of investing in rental properties
- Disadvantages of investing in rental properties
- Building your team
- Sources of financing
- How to get a loan
- Factors to consider when selecting rental properties
MODULE 2: MARKETING & MANAGING YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
- Doing the numbers
- Marketing your property
- Furnishing your property
- Protect yourself with a solid lease contract
- Taking care of your tenant
- Lessons learned about rental properties
Who Will Teach You
Carl Dy is the President of Spectrum Investments, a property portfolio management company. He has over a decade of experience in the real estate industry working for property giant Ayala Land as Sales Director of Ayala Land Premier. He is continually building up his property portfolio with an ultimate goal of living on passive income from real estate. He believes that property investment, just like business, is not an automatic money-generating product. One must have a passion for it, create and execute a strategy, and give time and effort for the investment to flourish.
An architect by education, Carl has written articles on property investing and has been featured in MoneySense magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, various broadsheets, and in various radio and TV programs including ANC’s On the Money.
He owns and manages rental properties in areas like Rockwell, Makati, Ayala Center and Bonifacio Global City. He is also the past president of an upscale condominium corporation in Makati and current homeowner president of a high end residential village in Nuvali. In this seminar, Carl will share his decade of experiences and learnings from his dealings with his Ayala clients and from his personal properties.
Date and Venue
Batch 3: April 11, 2015, 2:00pm-6:00pm
SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
Batch 4: October 17, 2015, 2:00pm-6:00pm
SMX Convention Center, SM Aura, BGC, Taguig City
- Regular Rate: P3,000+VAT