But how do you buy foreclosures? And how do you make money off them?
When it comes to foreclosure investing, Noli “El Subastahero” Alleje is the real deal. He will teach you how to buy foreclosures and how to fix them, rent them out, flip them, or hold them until you’re ready to sell.
Using as examples his actual real estate deals, covering every kind of property including raw land, houses, subdivisions, and buildings, Noli will share his strategies — the do’s and the don’ts — in investing in foreclosures.
For instance, he will talk about:
- five dilapidated houses in Laguna Bel Air he bought and flipped in 30 days for a 600% profit
- an abandoned house he bought for P3.2 million, which he fixed up and sold for P6 million
- a problematic property with a lost title, which he purchased for P1.2 million but with a market value of P5.5 million
- a squatter-infested building that he bought for P2.7 million and flipped for P8 million
- the six-door apartment building that was a fantastic deal, which he did not buy
- the beautiful island he bought for a song
- and more!
How You Will Benefit
- Make money with foreclosures the battle-tested, highly profitable “El Subastahero” way.
- Avoid costly mistakes like no money down, investor pooling, and falling in love with your property.
- Deal with problems like lost titles, illegal squatters, uncooperative sellers, trashed properties, etc.
- Know how to invest in all kinds of properties, including house and lots, apartments, commercial buildings, malls, subdivision lots, dorms, fish ponds, raw land, islands, golf lots, etc.
- Understand how to make money using different strategies, like holding, leasing, rent-to-own, flipping, fixing, subdividing, etc.
- Find out how you can structure deals with creative financing and bank negotiations.
- Learn real world examples from a real expert with a real estate portfolio unmatched by any other real estate speaker.
What You Will Learn
- Why choose real estate over other asset classes
- The advantages of investing in foreclosures
- The multi-billion market opportunity in foreclosures
- The coming real estate bubble and how you can profit from it
- The 2 reasons why it’s better to buy bank foreclosures
- How economic data will impact the real estate market
- Gross rental yields in the Philippines vs. other Asian countries
- Impact of OFW remittances and BPO sector
- The different paths of progress and how you can profit
- Typical bank loan payment terms
- Taxes related to real estate investing
- The 3 critical things you should do before buying a foreclosure
- The proper way to determine the right price of foreclosures
- The 5 things to look for when inspecting a foreclosed property
- The problem with real estate gurus and bestselling authors
- The no. 1 mistake when buying a property
- The 1 thing that will solve any problem in real estate
- The 5 strategies to make money from foreclosed properties
- The 5 key factors to consider before you buy a foreclosed property
- The 4 documents you need for due diligence
- Handling problematic titles
- Dealing with property occupied by the previous owner
- Ways to evict illegal squatters
- The 5 options for financing your purchase
- Preparing a rent-to-own contract
- How to make money from fixer-uppers
- How to earn from build and sell
- Investing in subdivision and golf lots
- How to maximize profits by subdividing
- And more!
Who You Will Learn From
Noli, known in the real estate industry as “El Subastahero”, heads The Property Forum Philippines and is the #1 auctioneer in the country today. He also produced the first real estate TV show in the Philippines. Noli pioneered the auction sales system in the country and has bid out over 4,000 real estate assets worth more that P8 billion all over the Philippines.
Noli started investing in small foreclosed properties back in 1999 when the foreclosed assets department of the banks were still in the basement, considered an admin function of maintenance and security. “It was a field where the soft-hearted would not dare to go,” Noli recalls.
His bravado and hard work paid off. His first major deal was when he had an auction in UCPB and it was sold out. Noli says, “A long line of bidders were there. With this contract of two years, we auctioned off more than P3 billion worth of properties.” Later on, he was able to purchase the asset management company of GE Money Bank.
Noli excels in foreclosure sales and investments strengthened by his expertise in market planning and sales productivity. He has handled various real estate developers as exclusive marketer and heads the international real estate promoter recruitment for Landco Pacific.
For years, Noli has acquired all sorts of real estate, from raw land and house and lots to buildings and even an island. He has done every kind of real estate strategy, including holding, fixing, leasing, and flipping.
If you want to learn how to invest in foreclosures, Noli “El Subastahero” Alleje is the best expert to learn from.
Batch 1: May 25, 2013, 1:30-5:30pm | PSE Auditorium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City — SOLD OUT! Batch 2: June 15, 2013, 1:30-5:30pm | PSE Auditorium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City — SOLD OUT! Singapore Edition: July 6, 2013, 2:00-4:00pm | Philippine Bayanihan Society, Bayanihan Center, 43 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118503 Batch 3: September 14, 2013, 2:00-6:00pm | PSE Auditorium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City – SOLD OUT! Batch 4: February 22, 2014, 10:30am-2:30pm | Megatrade Conference Center, Bldg. B SM Megamall, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City SOLD OUT!
Batch 5: August 9, 2014, 10:30am-2:30pm | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City SOLD OUT! Batch 6: December 6, 2014, 1:30pm-5:00pm | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City Batch 7, April 18, 2015, 2:00pm-6:00pm | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City Batch 8, August 29, 2015, 2:00pm-6:00pm | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City. Batch 9, March 5, 2016, 2:00pm-6:00pm | SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City Batch 10, June 18, 2016, 2:00pm-6:00pm | SMX COnvention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
Batch 11, July 15, 2017, 2:00pm-6:00pm | SMX COnvention Center, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City
- Regular rate: P3,000+VAT
- Super saver rate: P2,500+VAT (enter code 500off to get P500 off, valid until July 13, 2017)
Note: Tickets are non-cancellable or non-refundable. You may send a substitute if you cannot attend.